February 28, 2008

One of "THOSE" nights

Let me start by saying I love my daughter...
Tonight was just one of those nights, she was fussy, whiney, cranky all evening. I still don't feel well and tried to rest for awhile, but all I could hear was the wailing of a 2 year old. I can usually ignore her and the crying but tonight it was the rath of the 2 year old that came to be...

  • I don't want to eat dinner
  • I want a sandwich
  • I don't like that sandwich
  • I want yogurt
  • I want a bath
  • I don't want a bath
  • I want to play outside
  • I want to watch T.V.
  • I want my baby
  • I want my blankie
  • I want mommy
  • I want daddy
  • I want
  • I want
  • I want

On that note I put her to bed! AHHHHHHHHH Peace and Quiet, kid sleeping in her bed, husband sleeping on the couch...a whole couple of mintues to myself! I love it.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

This sounds so familiar. Sorry you are still sick!

KatieFeldmom said...

Feel better soon!!!