- must wear your hair in a bun
- must have studio bought pink leotard
- must have pink socks
- must have pink ballet shoes
- no peeking through the window for the whole class-just wave and then give them their space
- must tuck laces into the shoes
Get it...I could go on and on....
The teacher is amazing, Madison loves her and she loves her Monday nights. The parents all sit and gossip about their kids, their newest accomplishments or trials they are putting us through or about how "strict" the studio is. Nevertheless, she loves it and we wouldn't have it any other way. They started learning their first dance for the June showcase performance. She is so excited, they get a costume and get to wear make up and dance in front of an audience. I am not sure who is more excited, Madison or Mommy! (I danced for over 20 years, so I am little biased!)