Here is it play by play:
- Saturday- Holiday Parade in downtown Roseville. We rode on my school's float. Madison loved waving at all the people along the route. Then Saturday night we went and played at the new part of the mall with Jaylan.
- Sunday-Lots of Christmas shopping. Got about 1/2 way done! Then went to church.
- Monday- We delivered holiday baskets full of food to families in need from my school. Madison had so much fun handing out the desserts (cookies and pumpkin pie) It was so good for her to be involved in helping others. Then we headed to John's Incredible Pizza for dinner Philip and Gabriella.
- Friday- Braved the crowds for Black Friday- Madison and my mom joined me. Got some good stuff.
- Saturday-got our tree and got our holiday stuff out! House looks great!