March 30, 2008
March 29, 2008
Here are a couple of the girls (Madison-torquiose bow and cousin Jenna-purple bow) up in the Wiggle's Mosh Pitt in front of the stage.
March 25, 2008
(Thought I would give it a try)
5 useless bits of trivia, that you know, or find interesting.
- A giraffe's tongue is bluish/black to prevent it from being sunburnt when it is sticking out to eat leaves in sunny Africa.
- A giraffe has seven neck bones (the same as a human, they are just way bigger)
- Sharks' bodies are made out of cartilage, the same stuff in our noses and ears...go ahead and feel your ear lobe or the tip of your nose.
- There are 181 days of school for kids in kindergarten through 12th grade.
- You have to change a baby's diaper about 10,000 times until he/she learns how to go to the bathroom him/herself.
- Went to Church with family
- Dyed Easter Eggs
- Went to an Easter Egg hunt at my Grandpa's retirement home
- Had a yummy dinner at my mom's house
- Had my first piece of CHOCOLATE in 40 days!
5 songs stuck in your head, right at the moment your posting this.
- Proud to be an American (watching American Idol)
- The Wiggles songs-going to their concert in 2 days
- The ABC's-bath time song
- The Days of the week-bath time song
- Bruin-Yellow Lab
- Chelsie-Black Cocker Spaniel
- Sid- Leopard Gecko
- Mickey-Jack Russell/Bensji Mix (Wild Dog)
5 sounds you hear right now, (if there are 5.)
- Dancing with the Stars
- Scott snoring
- Madison coughing
- keyboard typing
- computer humming
March 24, 2008
But nevertheless, back to the grind tomorrow....
March 18, 2008
So when I picked her up and we headed home our neighbor stopped by for some play time before dinner. They decided that they needed to play dress-up. Check out the first shot of Madison and her friend Sophia, Madison is the "special" one with the glasses. I finally convinced her to lose the glasses and got the other cute one of the two of them. It was hard to finally get them separated tonight.
Finally after dinner we had a chance to dye Easter Eggs. It was great. Madison followed directions, waited patiently and had a blast!
March 17, 2008
March 16, 2008
March 13, 2008
March 9, 2008
March 6, 2008
Auntie Katie also got Madison a "big" girl bike with training wheels. She loves it! *I know she is not wearing a helmet, but she was literally on it for the length of the video and then we went inside since it was FREEZING outside.
March 5, 2008
March 2, 2008
Daily brushing of Madison's teeth has been horenous lately. It is a battle to say the least. I don't know what about it she doesn't like, but nevertheless, it is a daunting activity I don't look forward to in the least bit! Soooooooo, we decided to play a slightly different angle with her, we started telling her that throughout the day little "bugs" germs grow on our teeth and we need to brush them to clean our teeth.
Well a couple of nights ago as I was getting her ready for bed she stops and looks at me all concerned and let's me know we have to go brush her teeth to get all the bugs off!
(Although it may not be 100% truthful~teeth brushing has gotten better!)