March 13, 2008

Greg and Steve

So this last weekend we make a trip to Fresno to see Greg and Steve in concert....for those of you who don't know who they are you should be ashamed, especially if you have children. Hee hee! (they really are not all that well known outside the teaching world!) They sing great kids songs and I use their music in my classroom almost daily!
Here is Madison in the 5th row dancing along to the songs!


Here's what they look like!


This is them at the concert signing autographs!
(Man have they aged since I started listening to them in the classroom)
You can also check out my sister-in-law's blog for more photos and details about our fun filled weekend!!


Here is Madison being little Miss Adventurous at Gramma Kye-Kye and Poppies house. She was launching herself off the step onto the pillows.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am not ashamed!