April 8, 2008

"Family" Bike Ride

You may or may not know, we have a WILD dog named Mickey. He is a mutt we kind of rescued and he is far from trained. Scott has figured out a way to get him some exercise as well as exercising himself. So their new daily outing is a bike ride, or rather Scott rides and Mickey pulls him.


On Sunday afternoon, we all went out for a ride, Scott and Mickey together and I took Madison in her trailer behind me. It was great, we rode about 4 miles to the dog park...then played at the dog park for about 45 minutes and started to head home. But we felt bad for little Mickey, yet he really didn't seem too tired, but nevertheless we gave him the benefit of the doubt and let him take it easy on the way home...check it out!



So here is Madison and Mickey sharing the bike trailer. They did great and Mickey loved it! You can barely see Madison in the motion shot Mickey was hogging the seat. :o)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute Cute!!

Did I mention that dog PEED on me the other day??

KatieFeldmom said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Regarding Robert Crais: Elvis and Joe Pike are two of my favorite characters ever. I'm so jealous that you have the entire series to read. They are so excellent and his latest, The Watchman, was my favorite book last year.

Anonymous said...

Great work.