May 31, 2008

Cute

OK, I know I am a kindergarten teacher and I work with 5 and 6 year old kiddos learning the letters and accompanying sounds, so now that my 2 year old loves letters and the sounds I can't help "quizing" her on what she knows.



As I side note, I pride myself on not letting Madison eat McDonald's, Burger King, ect. expect once in awhile we get a quesadilla from Taco Bell. I don't want her to be the kid that every time she sees the McDonald's sign needs to stop. So the other day we were next to Taco Bell and the little stinker says look mommy that is where the car drives to get a quesadilla. Then we drive by a McDonald's but she doesn't know that place, instead she tells me look mommy it is a M. Then tells me M says "MMMMMMMMMMM"


I think as of May 1st she knew about 15 sounds of the letters (out of order, too) That is a biggie. Parents always say my kid knows the ABC's, well I hate to burst your bubble but singing the ABC song does not mean you know your ABC's.

I tried to put a video on of her saying them, but I hate the blogger video right now!! arrrr

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute pictures! So we're bad....we stop at McDonalds once in awhile. Today we drove by and she pointed at the golden arches and said "I want apples!!" She only gets apples with her happy meal...and milk. So I don't feel too bad! She also said she wants a "Dilla" everytime we pass Taco Bell. It's one of the only ways we can get her to eat chicken!!!

KatieFeldmom said...

Thank you so much for coming to Brian's party. I'm so glad that you guys had a good time.

None of the pictures turned out on my camera, but I'll check my dad's this week. He was shutter-happy, so hopefully his nice expensive camera had some non-blurry ones.

Hope to see you on the 14th!!!