May 6, 2008

Family Vacation

We are trying to decide if and where we are going on a family vacation this summer. So last night Scott and I are talking about possible locations and if it would be good for Madison, we thought, hey let's ask her where she wants to go.

Kim: "Maddie, where do you want to go on vacation?"

Maddie: "UMMMM, I want to go to Mickey's House!" (with a big smile)

Scott: "Why do you want to go there? What will you say to Mickey?"

Maddie: "I like your house Mickey Mouse!"

Nevertheless, I think Madison and I finally have something in common, our love for Disneyland!

NO, we are not going back to Disneyland this summer, we just went last weekend....we are thinking maybe the grand canyon, Arizona? Any suggestions for us to plan a family vacation!?!?

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

I'd head north to Seattle and Vancouver -- lots of ferries. And you could go to Victoria Canada and have tea at the Empress. Very awesome for a lil princess.