June 5, 2008

Bounce House Breakthrough!

*I know, I know, 2 posts in one day!

Last weekend, we went to a bounce house birthday party for my friend Katie's little boy. Normally Madison is not thrilled by the bouncies. Actually she hates them. She won't try them, she won't go near them. So when we arrived she went right with Katie up the big slide and went down with a huge smile on her face. Then she went again and again. Katie even got her inside one of the bounce rooms. Then I got some socks on and went with her as well. She ended up loving it and not wanting to leave. Very fun!! Thanks Katie and Brian!! Happy Birthday Brian!

*I could barely get her to sit still for a picture

P.S. Today was my last day of school with the kiddos....I don't have to go back to work until August 20th!

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

I'm so glad that Maddie had such a good time!!!!!