July 3, 2008

~2 going on 17~

Thank you to my nephew Antonio for Maddie's new favorite CD Kidz Bopp 27. She can't get enough of it. Here are a few sinp-its of her 3 favorite songs:

Fergie has been her favorite for quite awhile, but I only had the unedited version, and much to our dismay last week she was singing along and said ever so clear "Take your broke a@# home!" Scott and I were trying not to make a big deal so when Antonio said he had the cleaned up version we jumped on that CD and have been listening to it ever since! So here we are in the car on the way home from dinner the other night. It was getting late, so she looks a little tired.

Here is her other favorite some good old Gwen Stefanie:

wee-who, you-who!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE IT!!! It's like her own music video. We gotta get that CD.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Tamala and I am from Dallas, Texas. I would normally not comment at all, as I just love to read and view the pictures of the cute babies, BUT I must comment on the video of Madisyn. it is the BEST !!!! I have just cracked up at the video. she is TOO CUTE, and is so smart. I have shown it to my girls, and they just gut laughed. it is PRICELESS !!!! AND SO IS SHE !!!.