July 24, 2008

Bowling

So tonight we took Madison bowling for the first time...she had a blast. The balls were a little bit heavy for her, so after she tried by herself and it took a "painfully" long time to make it almost to the end of the lane (the guy had to come rescue it) she decided she would let me help her. It is so fun to watch her experience things for the first time. Lots of first's this summer: mini golf, tubing behind a boat, and now bowling! Man to be two years old again! :) I will try and post some photos later.

Loving her bowling shoes:


I just threw the ball all by myself~

Oh no! I think is it stuck:

Bowling attitude!

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

We've been wanting to take Brian bowling too, but never seem to fit it in. I think you just gave me the push I needed. She looks like she's having so much fun!!!