October 17, 2008

I don't know where she gets it...

Last night was no different from other nights during our bed time routine, "I don't want to go to bed, the vent is scary, I am not tired, I need water, I need a blankie, I need my lovie..." 
BUT...
As she was drifting off to sleep she was going through the alphabet and singing the song and then going back and saying all of the sounds. It is crazy...I teach kindergarten and more than half of my class does not know this! And please don't think I am a crazy mom trying at times to quiz her, it is all her doing. I am afraid she is really growing up.
NOT TO MENTION...
any chance she gets she shows her muscles in her arms and declares that she is growing getting so big, "feel my arms" I am strong.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

She's a smartie! I just think it's sad that so many kindergarteners don't know these things when they start school!!