October 29, 2008

I really need to download pictures

Well we carved pumpkins tonight and Madison had a lot of fun, but didn't really like putting her hand in all the goop. (Note to all: Make sure you have a pumpkin carving kit before you start~ I thought I had one, but I must have thrown it away, so we had to use 'gasp' a knive~) She liked looking through all the seeds, and we even roasted some after we were done...I need to get the photos on here...soon

Also went to a Halloween Carnival/Community Event last night. She was a little aprehensive at first, then warmed up and wanted to eat all of the candy at once...Friday will be tricky, I am sure she will want to eat each piece as she gets it.

Photos will be inserted here later:
(imagine cute girl with pumpkin)

(cute girl in her costume)

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.