November 18, 2008

Tag you're it...

I'm supposed to name 6 things that make me happy and then tag 6 fellow bloggers.... so here goes:

  • my family...being together watching movies, going to the park, playing

  • Holidays...love the decorations, the music, being with friends and family

  • reading books... thanks to Katie for some new authors I have not read before, I am making head way into some great series. Plus I love chic-lit!

  • Shopping...I find it sort of theraputic. Love looking even if I don't buy anything.

  • Working out...although I haven't been the best in this department lately. I love to go to the gym with my most recent book and read while I do the eliptical machine.

  • baking yummy desserts. Actually eating yummy desserts, anything chocolate makes me happy!

Who do I tag?? Since I don't know too many bloggers. I tag you if you read this post! :)

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

I'm glad to help in the book department!!!