December 22, 2008

first day of vacation fun...

Well it is official, I am on vacation for 2 weeks...YAHOO!! only to wake up to mommy, I'm wet. I thought, ewwww did you pee in your bed. She calls back, as I am walking down the hall, no it is on my blanket. So when I finally make it into her room, I look and see, in horror, PUKE! She had thrown up all over herself, her pillow, her blanket and her bedding! Yikes! After cleaning her and Scott cleaning up the bed, we get her laying down on the floor covered in towels and blankets. Over the next few hours, she threw up about 3 or 4 more times, but now she realized what is happening and can let us know before she does it and we can have her throw up in a towel and lucky us, no more "extra" cleaning. She kept it right there and would immediately go right back to sleep! Now we are laying on the couch, because she keeps saying she is "sleepy-tired", so here I am on my first day of vacation...

No comments: