March 30, 2009

random cuteness

2 quick stories that are just too "cute" to forget, of course they are about Madison.

First we decorated for Easter a couple of weeks ago, she loved putting up all the bunnies and eggs around the house. Several days went by and I was getting her up to get dressed one morning, when she proceeds to tell me.... "the big bunny is going to leave me lots of yummy treats". Mind you, she hasn't opened her eyes yet, nor has she said good morning or even fully woken up, she just kept telling me that the big bunny is going to leave her yummy treats.

Second as we were driving home tonight from ballet, I was telling her how tired I felt. She told me not to worry when she is a grown up she will drive me around. She doesn't want a big car like mine, she wants a small car. Then she told me when she is a grown up she will drive and her cousin Jenna will sit in the front seat with her seat belt on and they will drive together. That is the thought!! She is only 3 1/2 years old, but already telling me that she will be driving soon...and I know that is will come oh too soon!! Yikes!

OK, I lied last one...speaking of grown ups, as I was picking her up from daycare the other day the kids were talking about riding bikes, and this little boy said he can't wait until he is 12 because his mom will get him a dirt bike, Madison likes this idea and she says when she is a grown up she will get a bike like mommy's. Then another little girl chimes in with this:
"Well, I can't wait until I am 21 so I can drink a beer!" (she is 2 1/2)

**Only out of the months of babes!

No comments: