April 27, 2009

I've changed my name plus new photos

Madison hasn't been this whiney in a really long time, so tonight I have changed my name. I am no longer "mommy" I will not repsond to it, answer it or even own it! :)
Thank goodness she is asleep now. She was watching her "5 minutes" of a movie that she loves right before bed time and actually feel sound asleep, that hasn't happened before. Hopefully a good night's rest will solve this problem and I can change my name back tomorrow. hee hee

Our sister-in-law Kelly had several friends give her Barbie power wheels, so we inherited one recently. It was quite faded and needed a new battery, but Madison was thrilled. When we got the new battery charged she was ready to role, but Scott and his OCD couldn't let her play with a faded toy. So he has repainted it to a more neutral toy...in case we have a boy one day, he too can play with the power wheels. Here are a couple of photos of the restored car:







Sidestory:
So as she was learning how to "drive" her new car, she actually ran into Scott's back bumper of his real car. She looked at me with true fear in her eyes and said (using her little hands to emphasis) "Please mommy, don't tell Scott! Don't tell Scott!!"
Little stinker has her first "car accident" and already knows which parent not to tell! :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

SWEEEEET Ride! Looks awesome!

Kelly said...

P.S. - are you SURE you don't want to send her to us on Thursday? You could change your name for the WHOLE weekend!

KatieFeldmom said...

LOL ... I changed my name with Brian at that age too. Told him to call me Katie, but when that got whiny, I told him to call me Penelope, thinking he would have difficulty saying it. He didn't and sometimes at almost 6 years old, he will call me that for fun. He says it's my third name.

Love Madison's new ride!!!