April 19, 2009

Same 'ole Same 'ole

Nothing new to report...I had another ultra sound last week and it was wonderful We got to see baby #2 again and the lady switched on the 3-D portion of the machine and we got to see the face...looks soooooooo much like Madison it is crazy! The same forehead, the same nose, the same checks, the same mouth...it was amazing! Other than that, I am huge...sorry no pictures! :) And, I am reaching the count down from 100. It is crazy to think I have only 38 more teaching days and then I will have about 5 months off. First summer break, then maternity leave. It will be here before we know it! YIKES! :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww...I am so excited to meet him/her!!! SOO excited!

KatieFeldmom said...

:o)

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.moroccanwholesale.com/ - sibutramine weight loss
But according to the expert advice, you should know about certain things before actually using it out.
[url=http://www.moroccanwholesale.com/]meridia sibutramine[/url]
Meridia - Diet pill breakthrough
meridia online
So you should have no tension about it.