June 7, 2009

Weekend Warriors

We had a jammed packed weekend...I am really ready for vacation...getting harder for me to move around (8 weeks and counting~or if anything like Madison more like 5 weeks~YIKES!). We had not 1 but 2 garage sales- one on Saturday and one on Sunday, then went couch shopping, out to dinner, and to a birthday party. Here are some photos from my high school friend Katie's son Brian's 6th birthday party!

Swimming with Daddy at the party!
See all the kiddos...I think 18 was the final count. They had a blast!

Playing with Brian's cousin Sarah. These two became fast friends. They are only 1 month apart!

2 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Great shot of all the kids ....... I'm glad someone counted. I was too scared to do that. WOW! That was a lot of kids.

Kelly said...

Hey...go check out this website ...they are giving away TONS of stuff!

http://godseysix.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-favorite-things-giveaway-of-sorts.html

(do I sound like spam or what??)