September 27, 2009

Marvelous "Manes" by Madison

I think our little girl may have a future calling: HAIR STYLING!!



The last few days we have been her clients. She places the wrap around our shoulders, then combs, styles, accessorizes and "cuts" our hair. She is very thorough! She even got water to help her daddy's unrully hair.



Her she is trying to get my hair to stay in pigtails:

Focusing on getting those rubber bands in:

The finished product:


Getting daddy's hair just right:

Maybe a little more water and combing:



How about this style? No?How about this one? Not quite right, yet...

Now this is the best one!!



Daddy is so happy with his new do!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I know he's my brother and all...but that's one HOT husband you've got there Kim. All he needs is to make "the face" to complete the look!!

Kim said...

I know aren't you jealous!?!? Kinda looks a tad femine in the last do! :)