December 2, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The weekend after thanksgiving we always decorate for Christmas. We went to pick out our tree Saturday morning...Here is Mackenzie checking over the selection...
Madison says the sun is too bright! But she helped us find a good one!
Madison loved helping put out the nativity scene this year...
She also loves the train my parents got her last year, actually Mackenzie loves it too, she is trying to scoot up to get it all the time. Last night she bumped her head into the tracks and was not happy when the pokey tracks got her forehead.

Here is just one of my favorites...our little Santa-baby!

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

I love the last one too .... such a cute Santa Baby. I think I'll decorate this weekend. Seeing your pictures and Em's house makes me wanna do it now.