February 10, 2010

Curly Top

I grew up wearing sponge rollers in my hair. The night before any event my sister and I would take turns getting our hair rolled up and ready for the next day. All of the Christmas morning photos, Easter morning photos, the morning before the 1st day of school would all include us in the rollers. Needless to say, I wanted Madison to have the experience of wearing the rollers. So I got her a set and gave her a bath really early and got her all syched to wear the sponge rollers. So I set up a little stylist corner and rolled up her hair...I was so excited to see it the next morning...






....but there are NO after photos, the little stinker wanted them out before she went to bed, she didn't quite get the you must sleep with them in to make it work part, we will try again another day! :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Yep Yep Yep...we tried this too with the same outcome. I'm thinking we might try sleeping with braids and see how it turns out. How do you get Madison's hair curly otherwise? Like in the Valentine's pictures??

Kim said...

I have used the curling iron before (like the Christmas photos and Ryan's baptism) and for Valentines I used the rollers in the morning and made her wear them for a couple of hours...it was quite long enough for the curls to work great, but you really can't tell in the photos how the back looks...she wants to try again, so maybe we will give it a shot over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

LOL! We did the same thing growing up, although from time to time it was hot rollers. I hated sleeping with any of them though.

Pinki Kumari said...

Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles if u like to make lot of money then try
Play Bazaar
Satta King