February 23, 2010

DISNEY ON ICE

Last weekend I braved taking both girls by myself to the Ice show...don't get me wrong, I wanted to go too, but I was NERVOUS!! I strapped Mackenzie in the baby bjorn and gave Madison a talk and off we went. We ran into some friends during the preshow and both girls were WONDERFULLY behaved! Madison loved the show and Kenzie actually watched 3/4 of it and slept through the rest!
Princess pre-show



With Sarah and Jay
mommy and the girls
11th row seats
Tinkerbell
Mickey and Minnie

Kenzie watching the show

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are brave!!! Glad that you guys had a good time.

Pinki Kumari said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.to create a statement of style and quality unlike any other.
Play Bazaar
Satta King