March 14, 2010

We're off to see....

The Wizard of Oz

I took Maddie to see the local production of the play last month! It was amazing...I had no idea that Magic Circle Theater was so great. The actors were brillant and the live music fabulous. Maddie and her little friend Payton sat in the front row and ate it up! The actors came down into the audience and followed the yellow brick road right next to them each time! The witch's guards also marched next to them during the castle scenes..it was a wonderful experince for all of us!









2 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun!

Pinki Kumari said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.to create a statement of style and quality unlike any other.
Play Bazaar
Satta King