May 31, 2010

My Open House

The week after Madison's open house, I had my very own open house in my kindergarten classroom. It went really well. Madison and Mackenzie drug daddy along since they don't want to leave my side :) well, sort of, we had chicks hatch and Madison really wanted to see them.
My open house was a farm theme so of course Madison had to wear her cowgirl hat!

Holding her favorite chick:

All of the babies:


Cowgirl~Maddie Rae:


The 2 retirees, my principal and teaching partner:

My teacher partner, Sandy and me

1 comment:

Pinki Kumari said...

Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles if u like to make lot of money then try
Play Bazaar
Satta King