May 1, 2010

Relay for Life

The Relay for Life celebrated it's 26th anniversary this year. I have had the priveldge of walking for 3 years now. This relay is a wonderful way to celebrate the survivors of cancer and honor those who lost the battle. I have had family members in both of those catergories.


Not only is it a wonderful way to raise awareness and funds to the American Cancer Society, it is always a fun way to spend the weekend with wonderful friends. My school has a team and a camp site to spend the day!
The babies enjoying the relay

McKenna (standing), Mackenzie in green and Taylor (white hat) Mackenzie bulldozing her way through Madison and Kaitlyn enjoying cupcakes playing BINGO

1 comment:

Pinki Kumari said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.to create a statement of style and quality unlike any other.
Play Bazaar
Satta King