May 11, 2010

Roller Skating...

It seems each week when I pick Madison up from preschool there is another birthday invitation in her cubbie or backpack! YIKES! Last weekend it was roller skating....and I was nervous! Scott was unavailable to come with us and I had to take both girls to a roller skating party! Madison has never been to a roller skating party, let alone ever even tried on a pair of skates. So I asked the lady I work with to come along to help out with the baby...I really don't know how to roller skate that well, so I was a little apprehensive about the whole thing....but....

I shouldn't have.

It was FABULOUS! The party included a lesson and the people who work there were awesome. They have a little trick, it is called tightening up the skates so they barely roll. Then the kids are soooooooooo successful and they are not scared! It was a great party. Madison had a blast and felt confident and didn't once ask for me to come and help her! I would recommend this party idea to anyone looking for something different!
The Lesson:
Standing like a sleeping flamingo:
Obstacle course:
Skating:
I love this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the process of planning Brian's so I'll send you a message on FB.

Pinki Kumari said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.to create a statement of style and quality unlike any other.
Play Bazaar
Satta King