July 28, 2010

Kauai

Yes, I am behind...but so much has happened lately! I got to go to Kauai for 5 days in July with just the girls, my friends that is! Daddy stayed home with the kiddos and Kye-Kye came to help for a few days. My good friend got married in Kauai, so my cousin-in-law and I planned to meet there...well I am not so good at flying so my sis-in-law decided to tag along and play in the sun too! We had the best time, drinking lava flows, hanging by the pool, laying at the beach, doing a little sight seeing and enjoying the beautiful wedding! Here are some highlights:


Dinner at Roys:

Jeannine, the bride and me

Poi pu' Beach

Kelly and me at the beach

Spouting Horn

Wailua Falls with Laura

The Grand Hyatt's Pool with Laura and Jeannine

Sipping our lava flows by the pool/beach

My old roommate Juli and me

The Vaughan girls!

With the beautiful bride!

Jay and Jeannine

Wedding was gorgeous!

Cocktail hour at Sunset

Old Lighthouse

Kayaking at Hanalei River

such a great time

filming Pirates of the Caribbean part4 while we were there...no never saw the stars :(

1 comment:

Pinki Kumari said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.to create a statement of style and quality unlike any other. Play Bazaar
Satta King