August 10, 2010

Mackenzie's first 1st Birthday party

We decided to follow suit for Mackenzie and throw her a Fresno birthday party...the first and last! We were pooped with back to back 1st birthday parties. But we wouldn't have had it any other way! We wanted Scott's extended family to get to enjoy spending some time with our wild child and help her celebrate her first year! His mom, dad, sister & fam, aunt, uncle, grandparents, cousins, family friends and old high school friends were able to join us in honor of Kenzie girl! She is so lucky to have a wonderful family near and far!

Cupcakes!

Our Family

The Birthday Girl
Kenzie and Bailey

Daddy and the girls

Hey Mimi, what's in your purse?

I need a little manicure, can I borrow your file?

Big sis helping blow out the candle

Digging in!

MMMMM....

I think I might have a little something on my face?!

Delicious!

(Big) Cousins playing outside

Through the window! (I just love this one)

Present time

Opening gifts

With Kye-Kye and Poppy
~Great Party...now on to #2~

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the window pic....that's a framer.