May 22, 2011

Our Garden

For Valentine's day I wanted Scott to build me some planter boxes, so after a trip to The Home Depot and an argument later :) we made it home with all the supplies we would need, or so we thought! We built as much as we could then Scott went back for a few more items...but alas we have 2 beautiful planter boxes and we have a lot of yummy prospects popping up our summer eats!

the materials...

box #1

Holding it all together...

finishing box #2 (now it was dark)

Plants in progress....

Tomatoes!

Boxes a-growing!

5 comments:

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

Cool they look great and nothing quite like home grown vegies and fruit. I saw you over at Mynx's blog and thought I would check you out.

lin said...

this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeousbridal jacket

lin said...

how are you!This was a really brilliant website!I come from ukChristian Louboutin Boots, I was fortunate to approach your blog in google

Jimmy Dean said...

I've never tried gardening before, but it looks pretty! Haha. And fun.

Alice said...

Boite de produit
boucle chanel
boucle juicy
boucle louis vuitton
boucle vivienne
bracelet chanel
bracelet juicy
bracelet links
bracelet louis vuitton
bracelet vivienne
collier chanel
collier juicy
collier louis vuitton
collier vivienne
main bracelet chanel
Porte cles chanel
Porte cles louis vuitton