February 26, 2008

OH CRAP!!

FYI: So much for staying healthy...I think I have the flu...lots of rest on the couch and Daddy helping keep Maddie busy.

Sunday afternoon, our first day home after a crazy week, I was sleeping on the couch and I hear..."Daddy I poop!" Then I hear "Madison, where are you?" "In here Daddy...I poop!" Then "Oh crap!" She had pooped in the closet. She said she needed to go potty, so they took off her panties and she was running around naked and proceeded to miss the bathroom and head into the closet! I guess she would like her own attached bathroom! So Daddy gave her a bath and cleaned up the room, then about half an hour later, she needs to go potty again, this time she made into the 'real' bathroom, but peed all over the floor, way to go Maddie! So much for potty training!
Madison's other new habit to be proud of:

When it is time to wake up in the morning, I pull open the shades and try to wake her up slowly as to not scare the beast, but she is now pulling this move...saying "No thank you, I go back to sleep!" I think I will be dreading the teenage years!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sorry you're sick!! Hope you feel better in time for Greg and Steve next week!!

Tell my brother to make you lots of chicken noodle soup and give you foot massages!!

KatieFeldmom said...

Feel better soon.
I took a picture of Brian this morning while he slept. I'm lucky that I don't have to wake the beast in the morning ... that's his dad's job and they are both crankybutts.

KatieFeldmom said...

Oh and potty training is a bitch ... but it will end, I promise. My weakest moment as a parent was during that time ... I felt like the biggest idiot in the world.