February 20, 2008

The Wiggles



Okay, so my sister-in-law and I are official crazy! The last few months both of our daughters have fallen head over heels for the Wiggles...so when I heard they were coming in concert, it was only fitting that we go see them.


My husband, the great guy that he is, said there was no way in h#!! he was going to see some grown men jump around and sing songs, so Kelly and I decided we would take the girls...





Well bright and early, not really, we get online for the presale ticket sale...how did we know about the presale, from the wiggle's website of course. I am a member (see what I mean about officially crazy?). We both try an try with no luck, well that was because the presale started on Tuesday. So Tuesday we both go back online and try again. This time we were in! Now what to buy...we figured this would be the one and only time we would take the girls, so let's go for the best seats we can find, after numerous attempts, we get 6th row seats!!



So on March 27 here we come Wiggles!
You better watch out Maddie and Jenna have 6th row tickets!

2 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

How fun for you guys!!!

Kelly said...

Ha Ha....we are definitely crazy! The girls are gonna have a blast though. I'm thinking I might not even tell Jenna and then just watch the look on her face when she's up close and personal with the W-I-G-G-L-E-S!!