March 6, 2008

Fun with her 'Cuz

Last weekend, my sister needed help writing her resume, so her and my nephew spent a couple of days with us. I think our house is back to normal after the 2 tornadoes left, but we did have a great time!


Pretending:

Playing:
Laughing:


Smiling:


Riding:



Auntie Katie also got Madison a "big" girl bike with training wheels. She loves it! *I know she is not wearing a helmet, but she was literally on it for the length of the video and then we went inside since it was FREEZING outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, Looks like the cousins had a great time together...I wish my kids could be around their cousins more, it's nice to grow up around family.

Thanks for the comment on my site, that's pretty cool about October 21st being a special day for you too!

Love your blog and look forward to visiting more often. :)

KatieFeldmom said...

The pictures are great and I love her little giggle in the middle of the video!!!