March 18, 2008

Guilty Pleasure/ Dying Eggs/ Playdate

We had a busy day today...for the first time ever, I took Madison to daycare and spend the day running errands (returns, grocery shopping, gym, tire rotations, Costco run, and Walgreens) It was wonderful. I felt like I accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. I even made it to the mall for about an hour...what a great way to spend a day when we have to pay for daycare anyways. I will defintely do it again.

So when I picked her up and we headed home our neighbor stopped by for some play time before dinner. They decided that they needed to play dress-up. Check out the first shot of Madison and her friend Sophia, Madison is the "special" one with the glasses. I finally convinced her to lose the glasses and got the other cute one of the two of them. It was hard to finally get them separated tonight.

Finally after dinner we had a chance to dye Easter Eggs. It was great. Madison followed directions, waited patiently and had a blast!


Before:
During:
While we were waiting for the dye to take to the eggs Madison practiced saying her goodnight prayers, or her interpretation of "Now I lay me down to sleep..." Too cute!

After:

3 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE the pictures and LOVE LOVE LOVE her saying her prayers. That is too funny because I video taped Jenna doing the same thing last night. I'll be posting it soon too. Maddie has it down a little better than Jenna though. She skips a whole line!

Kelly said...

P.S. ....I TOLD YOU you'd enjoy a day to yourself. I bet Maddie was happy to see her friends at daycare for a little while too right!!

KatieFeldmom said...

I go and disappear for a while and come back to a whole bunch of pictures AND A VIDEO!!! Awesome!!!