March 24, 2008

What a Drag!

Well, 10 days came and went, just like "THAT"~I don't want to go back to work tomorrow...I always do that to myself. When I am at work I like it and can't imagine being a stay at home mom, then I get a little vacation and don't want to go back to work and can possible see myself as a stay at home mom. It helps when your two year old completely behaves herself and was the most enjoyable she has been for such a l0ng stretch since she turned 2!
But nevertheless, back to the grind tomorrow....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

At least it's a short week right? Could be worse! Can't you just show a movie or something?? Only Kidding!

3 days till the WIGGLES!! I can barely control my excitement. :)

KatieFeldmom said...

I have crazy thoughts like that too and then I make sure to take my prozac and those thoughts go away. *wink*