February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



So here goes..these are some things I didn't do last week.



First since we were tiling our upstairs bathrooms and the bathtub was really hard to use Madison did not only have one bath last week. That would just be gross.



Second, I am growing a little wide lately my clothes are not fitting so great, but I am just really not quite ready to wear maternity pants, so I did not just wear a long sweater to cover the fact that my pants were not buttoned at all...no not me.



Third, I was in the mood to cook everynight last week, just to proceed to go to Taco Bell, Nugget Market and Pete's Pizza. That would just be crazy 3 nights in a week eating out. No definitely not me!



Fourth, it was supposed to rain last week and prepared my kindergarteners that we would be having inside recess. So even though, it was not raining and I just wasn't in the mood to go outside, I did not make them have inside recess just because, I wouldn't do that to 20 5 and 6 year olds.



Finally, just because it is your birthday work needs to get done, I did not hold Scott's cake over his head until we had 2 working toilets upstairs. Now that would just mean, it was his birthday, but thankfully I didn't do that.



Your turn...what did you not do last week?