February 8, 2009

Weird Dreams

I know when I was pregnant with Madison I had weird dreams, but I think my dream last night tops all of them...

Here goes: In my dream, I wake up in a hospital, and I know that I have given birth, but I am not sure what I had where he/she is. A few minutes later a nurse comes in wheeling the bassinet. In side I see pink. So I know it is a girl, so I go to pick her up and to my amazement it is a cat. An orange and white taby cat to be exact. I couldn't believe it, but I must have got over my initial shock, because the next thing I know everyone is visiting telling me my little girl is adorable. Then I notice her name...Isaiah Ashley Castro Vaughan....whoa! (I work with Ms. Castro, so I am assuming that is where that name came from, but the rest...who knows?) I am in love with my kitty daughter, but then I lose her and the rest of the dream is me running around the hospital frantically looking for her. I eventually found Isaiah and all was well....well until I woke up and thought holy $#*!

Crazy what hormones do to you! Or maybe it was just me?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I definitely think this tops your walking/talking newborn dream!