May 20, 2009

Chicks, Ponies, Cousins, Parties and Such

We have had a really busy last few weeks. We were able to celebrate Mother's Day with both of our moms this year and I got to see my grandma too! We had a great time seeing both sets of grandparents lately.


In my classroom, he hatched chicks, so naturally I had to bring Madison in to see them. She loved them and wanted to hold all of them!
We also went to down Town Tuesday Nights where my little chick just had to ride the ponies! She rode on "Sir Wen" and had a blast!

On to other news....Scott and I are now the proud Godparents to our adorable nephew Ryan. We were able to join his baptism celebration/party last weekend.

On to cousins...here a couple of photos of Madison and her cousins being goofy!




Finally just a random picture of my little chick...she looks sooooooo grown up! We curled her hair and I can't get over how old she looks!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow...I'm thrilled that you actually got a couple of decent shots at the baptism! It seemed like Mr. Ryan only wanted to scream and I felt like I wanted to tear my hair out! But we look pretty relaxed in the picture. Isn't it funny how we can still smile and act calm for a picture?? ha ha!! We are so thankful for you guys and glad that you are part of Ryan's life as both his Aunt and Uncle and now his Godparents!