March 16, 2010

Lake Tahoe

We finally made it to the snow this year! It was a perfect day, both girls did great and we had a wonderful time! We went with our friends and their kids did great too! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends!
Getting ready to go!

She is all smiles!


Mommy and Kenzie

Trying it out!

Sisters sitting in the snow

Daddy and Madison

First run of the day!


Ready, set, go!


Kenzie got in on the action!

Lisa and Gabriella

Mommy and the girls


Our Family


Weeeeee!!

All by myself!!

This is great!

The Jones' Family

Daddy and Maddie



Throwing snowballs...this is hard work, but somebody has to do it!

Digging in the snow!

Getting ready to throw this one at Philip...he is off in the distance!

Snow angels...I love the snow, let's go back every day!

It's not time to go yet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so fun!!! I'm sad that I only took Brian up there once. We had a great time together and I wish I had done it more this season.

Kim said...

There is still SO much snow...you could still make it this year! :)

Pinki Kumari said...

More than thousands of the website can help you for reaching out for the live game's result Play Bazaar and Satta king games results are free on every website but there is big trouble for the live game and superfast result of Satta King is trusted website.