March 28, 2010

Easter Photos...

Well sort of...I tried last weekend when my mom was in town to do Easter photos myself. Last year I did some of Madison that turned out really cute, I was happy with them and thought what the heck let's do it again this year....well add another child, hungry bellies, and unhappy kiddos... and that is what I had! Let's just say it was CRAZY!!!

This one is Happy Stinkin' Easter from the McGrumps!
Such Loving Sisters...pulling each other's hair

Gotta love kids and photos!


Mackenzie eating the little purple flowers...hope they are not poisonous

Finally one that will work...HAPPY EASTER 2010!

1 comment:

Pinki Kumari said...

Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles if u like to make lot of money then try
Play Bazaar
Satta King