January 15, 2008

Goodnight

Well, thank you to all who sent prayers our way...
we are headed to Vallejo to see Grandpa and spend some time with him...
He is suppose to go home tomorrow (there is not too much more they can do at the hospital), so I am looking forward to seeing him and spending time with him and my gramma!

I can't believe that Jan. is 1/2 over already...this year is already starting to go too fast. I need to take the time to enjoy! There is always something that is in the way, especially work.... maybe I'll quit!! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, this might be weird but I came across your blog through Google and thought it was neat to see another Kimberlie with ie and took a look at your blog... I have a Madison too and we call her Maddie all the time! My daughters name is Madison Mae, yours is Madison Rae, pretty cool! Please don't think I'm crazy, I just wanted to share.

Kelly said...

Wishing you a safe trip tonight!!