January 14, 2008

Worried...worried...worried...



My 93 year old grandfather is in the hospital again. The man is like a cat, he has 9 lives, but he is not doing well. I am lucky to report that I have 3 living grandparents and I have enjoyed most of my life with healthy, happy grandparents. It is really hard though, to know that his time may be coming to an end. I love him very much and he has been a huge part of my life. Sending prayers to him and my grandma, the strong old fashion Italian lady that has done everything for him since 1942.




On a happier note, my mouth feels sooooooooooo much better. I had a crown done last week and it was killing me over the weekend. So, back in I went today, turns out the temp crown was too big. They shaved it down and it felt instantly better!! yah! I thought I was ready to pull it out myself...






Also, my husband is crazy!!!!! He decided that he needed to take out our light in the kitchen and replace it with several canned lights...big mess, way too much time...let me tell you he has an MBA, but he is not an electrician! Hopefully we will make it out of all this with our kitchen intact!

2 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Fingers crossed and prayers said for your grandfather.

So glad that your tooth is better. I dread the day I have to get a crown or anything like that.

LOL at Scott and the kitchen lights. Good Luck!!!

Kelly said...

I am praying for Grampa Marshall too. Sending good thoughts and everything else. Here's hoping he's got a 10th life in there somewhere.

On a different note....my brother is so weird. Is it too late to claim that he was adopted? Or better yet...maybe I was?? Yeah, let's just go with that.