January 10, 2008

I HATE going to the dentist!

I really don't like going to the dentist, I can give birth, teach 5 year olds and even clean up vomit from a sick child...but I really hate visiting the dentist! I had to have an old filling replaced and my first crown done (for a tooth that is beginning to crack) I hate the needles and the sounds and the smells and the numbness afterwards. It has been about 2 hours and I am still numb, feel like my lip is sticking out and I can't eat! wah! wah!
I am glad that is is almost the weekend. I got a great coupon for the picture people...12 postcards for 12$ and a free picture (8x10) not too bad, I think I will take the little "monster" and try and do Valentine pictures. I was good in 2007, I only took her to have pictures done 2 times. That was good since I think I lost track after the 6th time in 2006! oops, hey it is the first child.
I am hoping that the numbness will go away soon and I can eat! I am hungry! :oP

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

LOL -- lost count after the 6th time. Too funny.

So sorry about the dentist.

Have a great weekend!!!