December 5, 2008

Fabulous Addictions

I have been tagged by my sister-in-law, who nominated me as having a fabulous blog. Thanks Kelly!

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

So here are my Fabulous Addictions
1. I love to go shopping!!  (see previous post)


2. I love junk food. I think my main food groups are chocolate, cookies and candy. There isn't a day that goes by without them!! Except for the 40 days during Lent when I give it all up! It is hard, but knowing why/who I am doing it for makes it work.


3. I am Reality TV junkie!! I am totally addicted to them. Especially the ones on TLC. Jon and Kate plus 8, 17 and counting, Twins, Twins and Septuplets, Little People Big World and some on "regular" TV (Dancing wit the Stars and American Idol)


4. I am addicted to the Internet. I check my email about 20 times or more a day. I love reading blogs and websites, emails and bulletins. I feel somehow like I am connected to some of these people by similar events in life, or just the shear fact that I know so much about them. I know crazy!!


5. My family! My great husband, my amazing daughter and my parents! I couldn't have picked a better one!



OK.....Now it is YOUR turn!

Here's who I Nominated as a FABULOUS BLOG!

1. My high school friend Katie. She and I have known each other for about 12 years and recently reunited. It is fun reading/hearing about what she is doing. She also got me back into reading lately. I am not as good as her, but getting there!

2. Katie's Sister Emily. She has two adorable kiddos and I love reading her blog updates too!

3. I would have tagged my sister-in-law Kelly, but she tagged me, so she's out.

4. My friend Kristen from long-ago! She and I worked together at Marine World. She has a new little one and is enjoying him!

5. I don't know many others who blog regularly yet, so I think that is it!

2 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Thanks for the tag!!! I, too, am an internet addict.

Kelly said...

Ok....Mrs. Fab Blogger. I admit it, your blog is more fab than mine. How do you do the cool backgrounds??? Maybe you could show me when you guys come for Christmas?? PUHLEASE??